- All material on the Website, including but not limited to text, images, photographs, illustrations, and other copyrightable content (hereinafter “Content”), is the property of AOI or the respective provider of the Content.
- Except in cases permitted by the Japan Copyright Laws or other relevant regulations or for purposes of personal use, the Content may not be reproduced, copied, sold, distributed, loaned, or used without the AOI’s consent.
- In addition, consent of the provider whose Content appears on the Website (where the Content is the property of such provider) must also obtained.
All trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website are the property of AOI or the respective provider of the Content. Any unauthorized use of the trademarks, logos, and service marks are in violation of the Trademark Act.
- The Website has been created with due care and good faith. However, AOI makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, applicability, or completeness of the Content.
- AOI shall not be liable for damages arising from the use of the Website or the inability to access the Website.
- AOI may change the content in whole or in part at any time, if the need arises. We may suspend access to the Website or close it indefinitely without advance notice.
- AOI does not endorse any sites linked from the Website, and further does not warranty the accuracy of the content thereof.
Links to the Website
When you link to the Website or reference the URL of the Website using social networking sites, etc., please be sure to comply with the following terms:
- Do clarify to the best of your ability that the Website is one that is operated by AOI (for example, notate the Website title). Refrain from any reference to any relationship between yourself and the Website which could lead to any misunderstanding.
- Do refrain from embedding the Website's visual content in your website.
- Do refrain from any link that would defame or cause loss of public trust in AOI. Furthermore, in referencing the Website, please be aware that the Website is subject to change or discontinuation without notice. AOI shall not be responsible for any damages caused by a link to the Website or a posting of the URL of the Website.
Data Analysis at the Website
AOI uses Google Analytics to track visits to the Website in order to improve the service on it. We may store some information (commonly known as a “cookie”) on your hard disk or to your browser’s memory when you visit the Website. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most internet browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being placed on your computer. If you choose to decline cookies, you will still be able to experience the primary functions of our website without any problems. The information we obtain at the Website is handled in accordance with the Privacy Policies of Google Analytics.